Thursday, August 9, 2012

Toya responds to K.Michelle

Everyone knows that there has been some going back and forth between Toya Wright & K.Michelle,
however after K Michelle went on the Breakfast Club earlier in the week, Toya Wright decided that she had had enough. In an interview with Talking With Tami, she defended Memphitz while saying that K Michelle has no proof of any of her claims. She also said that from what she’s heard, K Michelle is the crazy one and she wants K to keep her family’s name out of her mouth.
I promised myself that I was never going to talk about that because she’s so irrelevant to me. But I’m gonna say this…the picture she’s painting of my husband is not my husband. I’ve been knowing him for six years. I knew several women that even dated him that never said anything about abuse. If somebody abused you like that, where’s the proof. Where’s the police report? Where’s the pictures? Where’s the messages, that you claimed that he sent threats to your kid and threatened to kill your child? These are the things that it don’t matter about love. You would be in jail if you threatened my kid…
She’s saying that I said all this stuff about her, but pull it up. Where is it? I never said anything about that situation. Never addressed it and I told myself I wouldn’t. But a friend of mine just called me about a interview she did on The Breakfast Club and I mean, that’s my husband. I don’t know you. I was not there when ya’ll had the altercation, true. But I’ma be 100 percent supportive of my man. I don’t know you. I don’t know the person, this abuser. I never met that guy. I don’t know nothing about him abusing women or nothing…He’s a loving person. He’s very affectionate. Anybody that knows him for real be like “What is wrong with this girl?” And the crazy part about is, everybody says that you’re crazy, you hit them. Everybody I know say you’re the abuser.
She continued:
I just wish she’d just stop saying my name. Like pump your music up. You was given a platform. I was given a platform. I was here to tell my story. I’ve been through a lot of things with my ex. Ya’ll don’t know about that [because] I’m not here to bash him. Please stop talking about me and my husband and my family. Go promote your music and do what you gotta do on your show. God gave you a platform. Use it.
I’m not a negative person. I don’t wanna fight you. I’m happy. I love my husband. It does not matter what you say, I’m not leaving him. Show me the proof. That’s what I wanna see. If you can show me where he beat you. If you can show me the police reports. If you can show me the emails, the messages. If you can show me where he stole your money. You have all these false allegations, but no proof. Show everybody.
And he’s so hurt right now behind this. Because Mona Scott called him to come be a part of the show and I told him don’t feed into that. Do what you have to do. Get your attorney involved. She has no story line. You are her story line. Why would you go be a part of that? Mona called him up to do the reunion show. Like “No, we are not tryna help you get ratings.”
Here's the rest of the interview:



No comments:

Post a Comment