Monday, August 13, 2012

Eric Williams goes in on the Evelyn & Chad Incident!

Across the net, everyone from former CNN commentator Roland Martin to Marlon Wayans and even Jennifer William’s vocal ex-husband Eric Williams have been putting in their two cents on the unexpected drama.

But check out what they had to say below:
Kenya Bell (Basketball Wives): Too much drama and criticism…..you guys know we aren’t the only ones that have drama in our lives.
Marlon Wayans: Damn, Chad locked up for domestic violence? what happened to the good ol’ days when a good woman could take a punch? hate mail ensues *shrug* I hate that every argument, every slur, every infidelity is all done in public forums. What happened to Privacy? Ain’t our business .
Roland Martin: Chad @ochocinco is a plum idiot. First, why even put yourself in a situation that could lead to a domestic violence charge? I know innocent until proven guilty, but why? 2nd, @ochocinco wasn’t smart enough to say, “Hmm. I’m barely in the @NFL now. I need to keep this on the straight & narrow. To any young person that follows me, @ochocinco is Exhibit A on how dumb decisions can destroy your career.
After a turble season with the Patriots last year, @ochocinco was given a shot in Miami & was performing well ON THE FIELD. But @ochocinco’s arrest has led the Dolphins to release him. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. You’ve got a new coach in Miami trying to instill a new culture. And @ochocinco acts a complete fool & blows his shot. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid
I know some of you may think the Miami coach overreacted, but he made it clear what he would & would not tolerate According to the police report, @ochocinco yelled at @evelynlozada, “F my career.” Well, dude, u just F’d up your career all by yourself
When you blow an awesome opportunity by getting into a stupid argument & getting thrown in jail, you’re an idiot @ochocinco. Some of y’all are calling @evelynlozada a hot head. I don’t care. If she came at me, I would be recording the whole thing. I don’t play with domestic violence. I know women who have tried to induce a man to hit them. I always say, “Put ya hands up & walk away”Fellas, let me be clear: If you’re in an argument like that with a woman, & u feel it might get physical, WALK AWAY. Turn your phone video on. Ladies, if a man puts his hands on you, call 9-1-1. It’s that simple. No need for a further escalation 

Eric Williams (Jennifer William’s ex Husband) : Please let there be a prenup!!!!! Ha ha..39 days half your cash??? That’s a business I should coin called “How to fake love to get a TV show.” @IamJennifer, you was a friend to a bad soul. I was there 2 years ago you two got baptized. Look at both of you. Naked pics and everything else. Lost souls.
I guess @EvelynLozada really do like rough sex…a little overboard this time Chaddy…I said it. Trouble in Chaddy-dise!!! @EvelynLozada say, are you gonn keep the last name like your apprentice @iamJennifer trying to do? Hey @EvelynLozada I bet that knot on your head more shinier than mine. Hey @EvelynLozada let’s do our own show called “2 Bumps You Can’t Get Enough.’ @EvelynLozada I thought you were “about that life,” but I see you’re “knot about that life.”[...]Isn’t life grand…
Seriously Eric? Do you hate Eveyln that much?


Meanwhile Chad and Evelyn, who both usually tweets nonstop, has been low-key status since the incident. What a difference one decision and 24 hours can make on your entire life…




No comments:

Post a Comment