Friday, August 10, 2012

K. Michelle stars in PSA for "Stop The Violence Against Woman"

K. Michelle has shared her story of abuse on ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ and now she is attempting to spread her message further by partnering up with Saving Our Daughters’ Yell Confidence initiative for a Stop The Violence Against Women campaign.

The campaign, titled ‘I Am Here’, aims to raise funds to provide resources to teens and younger adults with self worth issues. The campaign also hopes to bring groups of teen girls/young adults together to share their experiences while encouraging them to stand up and be confident in themselves all while making a positive difference in their community.
In the PSA, uploaded to youtube yesterday, a battered and bruised K Michelle states:
I AM HERE… To help a young mother learn to love herself first
I AM HERE… To help take the power away from date abuse….
I AM HERE…To help take the power away from violence against women…
I AM HERE … To help take the power away from all esteem slayers!
I AM HERE…To YELL Confidence!
YELL Confidence with me by supporting Saving Our Daughters’ programs that help teens lead their lives with purpose and confidence.


Here's the video:



On the other hand, K.Michelle has responded back to Toya via Twitter & Here's what she had to say:





This is starting to get pretty UGLY! I've got my $$ on K.Michelle thou! She's about that life!

No comments:

Post a Comment