Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Swizz Beats & Bangladesh BEEFING!!

Producers Swizz Beats & Bangladesh are beefing! He's the same producer that produced Lil Wayne's "A Milli" and Nicki Minaj's "Did It On Em". He recently sat down with XXL magazine and heres what he had to say after being about Swizz Beats:



“I don’t think Swizz is relevant. I’m keeping it 100. I think there’s a difference between relevance and musical relevance. You married a lady that’s poppin’ [Alicia Keys], you know it’ll give you a lot of relevance, but you gotta make hits. Ain’t no hits. Are you relevant for the craft you’re doing or the life you live as far as the decisions you make?”
The relevance is in being youthful. Still being in-the-know. I have a 15 year old son so they think we’re brothers and I put him on to stuff. You know, I’m 34 but people tell me I look 23. He still look to me for information. Usually it’s the opposite; usually the parents are lame or too old to understand or whatever. Just the way I feel, I got so much more time.”

Meanwhile, Swizz had some production on Nas’ most recent number 1 album, a current endorsement deal with Reebok and a recent Grammy.

Here's what he had to say on Twitter thou!






No comments:

Post a Comment