Wednesday, August 8, 2012

K.Michelle alledgedly a "Schizophrenic" & MORE!!

We all know that K.Michelle has made it very clear that Toya's husband Memphitz abused her, & Toya has had enough! Here's what she had to say!


 In a recent interview, Toya claims that K Michelle has CERTIFIED mental problems . . . and her problems are so bad that the GOVERNMENT came and took away her kids.
Here's what Toya had to say:
K Michelle went on the Breakfast Club radio show running her mouth and talking about me and my husband! I want her to keep my name out of her mouth! . . .
Where is the proof that my husband beat on her? Where is the police reports that my husband threatened her son? I need some proof! If anyone knows my husband they have nice things to say about him. Even his ex-girlfriends never came forward to say he was abusive!
But after defending her husband, Toya went on the OFFENSIVE, putting K Michelle on BLIZZ-ZAST. Toya is heard saying:
You know she is bonafide schizophrenic too! She doesn’t even have custody of her son.

I wonder if its true....


No comments:

Post a Comment