Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Who is Joseline Hernandez?

I've gathered some interesting facts about Ms. Joseline Hernandez from VH1's Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta...

1. She's 34. She's from Miami & she has more than 1 name.. Her real name is  "Shenellica Bettencourt".

2. Joseline  used to be a stripper &  personal trainer. According to one source she was one of the many strippers involved in the Adam "Packman" Jones scandal back in 2007.

3. She is a woman. Even thou many of us thought she was a "Joseph" today Joseline tweeted a nude picture of herself ( how ladylike) as proof along with the caption "I am 100% woman. I’m clearly perfect cause that’s the only thing ya’ll can say since I air my dirty laundry on TV. F*ck ya’ll haters. I mean she does look like a combination of Prince & Rihanna.





4. She does have a record & not the one that plays on the radio. She was once arrested back in 2003 for "Lewd & Lascvious Behavior" commonly known as PROSTITUTION!! I knew she was a jumpoff!


5. From the first time viewers heard Joseline speak, we were tryna figure out what she was because she clearly doesn't speak good english.  Joseline is Puerto Rican by way of Miami. Hit up Joseline Hernandez on Twitter @MsJoseline.

                                                   
                          AND BE SURE TO WATCH LOVE & HIP HOP EVERY MON. @8!!


No comments:

Post a Comment