Friday, July 20, 2012

Ochocinco challenges The Game to a FIGHT!!

It’s only been a week since The Game rolled up on rapper 40 Glocc with his homies and an iphone.
After this event took place, a tidal wave of jokes and laughter came from The Game’s twitter towards 40 Glocc. Apparently all the bullying was not appreciated by NFL wide receiver Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson as just minutes ago, he challenged Game to try to run up on him like he did 40 Glocc.

Check out these tweets coimg from Ochocinco and The Games RIGHT NOW:

Chad Johnson: @thegame I’m in LA… No need to keep talking over twitter… bring ya homies and ya camera crew and line it up…

Chad Johnson: Oh shit i’m gone fuck u up RT @thegame: RT @ochocinco: @thegame line up… I’m taking all fades.. – you wanna end up inna bush too lil nigga

The Game: RT @Aaronthebull: @ochocinco brah stick 2 football, u dont want prob wit dat man! – he cant catch a football, how he gone catch my fade

Chad Johnson: I been fighting all my life Color Purple style, i’d win easy RT @youngmandela: Who y’all got winnin if @thegame and @ochocinco square up?!

The Game: @ochocinco it’s a bet !!!! If you win, you get my leather Ferrari 430 & If I win… I get your suped-up smart car & $180,000 in cash in 2 dollar bills!!

Who do you think will win? Heres the picture of The Games LEATHER Ferrari! Yes! Its really LEATHER!!



No comments:

Post a Comment