Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Terrence J's GF being sued by model!!

I've just got word that Tv personality Terrence J's girlfriend model Selita Ebanks (Did you guys know that they were dating?) is being sued by another model (Liza Izirarry) after Selita broke her nose in a fight that happened in November. According to Liza, Selita lost it after she saw her talking to Terrence:

“I was in so much pain. My pillow was covered in blood.”
“When Selita saw me, she said, ‘Don’t be kissing my man.’ I said to myself, ‘So what, that’s my friend.’ That’s when she hit me on the nose. I went to swing back — that’s when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me. I’m so angry, because she thinks she can get away with anything. You shouldn’t be allowed to put your hands on anyone for no reason. Me saying hello to someone doesn’t give you the right to hit me.”


Liza is also upset with Terrence J:

“He did nothing. I even texted him later that day to tell him that wasn’t cool and asked him what the hell was up with Selita. I never disrespected either of them. He never responded.” She also stated.
Meanwhile, Selita’s lawyer is questioning why Liza would wait so long after the alleged incident to sue.


On the other hand, Selitas lawyer is questioning why Liza would wait so long after the alledged incident to sue. He claims in the lawsuit are “baseless” and are “nine moths old and completely without merit.”


Here's a picture of the alledged victim Liza... Watch out Ladies! Selita doesn't play with her man!!





No comments:

Post a Comment